Under your author's contract, www.UPblisher.com protects your rights and gives you fair compensation.
You sign a digital publication and distribution master agreement for all your works online
- your contract establishes you as the author of your published works
- the contract is concluded for three years renewable
- you receive royalties of 25% of the price of your e-book
- in addition to your royalties, we award a recognition bonus
- royalties are paid every six months
Establishing your contract
Ask for a contract at firstname.lastname@example.org, then:
- complete article 2 on the first page with your first name, surname, date of birth, profession, status and address
- specify whether you wish to publish under a pseudonym or alias
- print out two copies
- initial each page and sign and date the last page
- send one copy of the contract to Vasca, 11bis, rue de Moscou 75008 Paris - France
And that's all there is to the legal paperwork!